People come to counselling for all types of reasons, often people are unsure what is bothering them and may feel stuck, lose a sense of who they are, or, lack meaning in their life. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Counselling works in part, because it offers the individual a safe, confidential environment from which to explore difficult feelings. The therapeutic structure, or ‘frame’ is made up of a few components that help the individual feel safe and able to explore difficult issues.
- Your therapist – who remains with you throughout your journey in counselling
- A time frame – each counselling session is 50 minutes in length.
- The counselling sessions are weekly – ideally at the same time and on the same day each week.
- The room you will be seen in – you will be seen in the same room for counselling each week.
- The structure of the counselling will help you feel at ease, build trust with your therapist and give you a safe place to explore your difficult thoughts and feelings.
I work with a variety of issues.
BSc Hons degree in integrative counselling, approved by the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy). MSc in counselling & psychotherapy.
£50-£65 per session.